Bettingjobs is working with a growing Casino operator and B2B iGaming supplier seeking to onboard a BDM/ Commercial Director to be based in the Dubai operation.
Developing the strategy and vision for the Gaming squad, working closely with the markets, product, data science, analytics teams. Building and driving the roadmap and being accountable for the impact and outcome. Constantly surfacing and examining the opportunities from mining the wealth of data and prioritizing these based on strategic ROI and impact. Drive massive upticks in owned metrics and becoming the single point of contact of all Gaming related needs and business development while managing competing priorities with tight constraints.
The BDM/ Commercial Director core responsibilities are to maximize the financial performance of all products within an agreed territory. This is achieved through both strategic planning, effective customer account management, and implementation alongside ongoing tactical executions. This position is responsible for increasing and managing the revenue from a portfolio of key account customers on a day-to-day basis and supporting the overall business plans, this position will also be responsible for pursuing new sales opportunities and delivering new commercial contracts in the designated territories.
Customer Strategy & PR within Customer Organisations
• Initial contact point for all commercial matters with relevant customer stakeholders
• Main contact point for internal stakeholders ensuring Exec members and senior colleagues are up to date regarding latest communication with customers
• Escalation point to ensure effective day to day liaison/messaging with the Customers
• Organising and chairing stakeholder meetings with Customers
• Retention of Existing Customers & Upselling new Products and Channels
Full understanding of customer contracts and obligations of both parties (and effective management of)
• Support the Regional Director on all contract negotiations. – includes managing internal Legal as well as the customer and implementing timely and appropriate commercial escalations.
• Upselling to existing clients new and additional Products
• Increase terminal density, both rental and sale of terminals to existing customers in line with agreed customer strategy
• New sales of products in the territory to new customers.
• Achievement of Revenue Budget
Support the Regional Director in the formulation of annual Revenue Targets
• Regular and timely reviews of performance with actions implemented to improve revenues
• Achievement of Revenue Budget and full understanding of the levers that influence/change Revenue performance
• Ensure effective, accurate and timely billing
• Reforecasting and target setting.
• To have 10+ years of work experience for a direct-to-consumer digital product or service, with a record of launching products or platforms – we would love it if some of that experience is related to gaming or entertainment
• Strong experience in leading multiple product managers
• Expert understanding of road mapping and planning to support an aggressive live operations cadence across multiple games and genres
• Multiyear experience within one of the spaces is preferred; like Gamification, Gaming, Hyper casual games, Betting, etc…
• Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions as well as defining specs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes
• A 'Creative Product Development' mindset – Iterative nature of work, comfort with complexity and change, versatile approach to finding solutions
• Experience working with cross-functional teams of engineers and data scientists to deliver world-class products
• Fluent in engineering and design concepts to capture technical requirements, and ability to translate them for non-technical audiences
• Passion for getting data and increasing usage in the product because people love using it
• Experience of managing and leading a sales team and a proven track record of successfully over-achieving sales targets
• A proven history providing clear sales direction and strategy to identify new territories and building the sales teams in those territories
Beyond our great company benefits and competitive salaries, we recognize that to grow sustainably and thrive positively we need to engage the right talent because our people are a merit to our success.