This role can be remote-based anywhere in the world.
One of the industy's leading sportsbetting and iGaming marketing agencies are now recruiting for a “Japanese Country Manager” to join their creative workforce on a full time permanent basis.
Working within the Operations team and reporting into the company Head of Operations, the main purpose of this role is to work with the product manager to ensure that products are properly targeted for the Japanese market as well as to work with the marketing team to increase the revenues of the operation.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Management of the website and online marketing campaigns to ensure that they are well targeted
• Creation of a business plan for the Japanese operation
• Creation of targeted online marketing campaigns / promotions / events for Japanese market.
• Liaising with 3rd parties to create offline and online marketing campaigns to increase the visibility of the brand in Japan and boost player acquisition
• Coordinating marketing needs with the development, design, QA & email marketing teams
• Establishing and overseeing all marketing campaigns (email, SMS, social media etc.) activities
• Creating reports and analysis on KPI's for the stakeholders
• Assisting and monitoring affiliation activities
• Establishing social media (blogs, forums, etc) activities
• Representing the product in all network meetings and activitiess. Liaise with stakeholders, product manager, project manager on the marketing activities
• Identifying potential partnerships or means to increase our brand visibility
• Other business duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Have excellent Japanese and English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have strong planning and organizational skills
• Have previous experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
• Be self-motivated, have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Be creative, tenacious, and have strong attention to detail
• Have strong managerial skills