BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator within the iGaming industry that are looking for a Gaming Executive to join their team in their Gibraltar office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
You will help with the day to day running of Gaming (Casino, Games, Vegas, Bingo and Poker) and assist with promotional planning and execution. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, daily operations, product marketing (both online and retail), promotional activities including cross sell and the customer service requirements of the gaming business.
The successful applicant will be expected to help increase activity on our sites and to enhance the customer experience.
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Collate gaming and player statistics in a presentable and meaningful manner. Utilise these stats to review current promotions and drive further profitability in the future.
2. To assist in the production of offers and promotions that tie in with our other marketing initiatives. This will include acquisition, affiliate, retention, VIP, and cross-sell promotions/offers.
3. Update and maintain text content on the Gaming websites in order to keep our customers up to date with the latest promotions.
4. Liaise with our customer services team to ensure all Gaming related queries are answered in a satisfactory manner. Retention is key to our business; all customers must be treated impeccably.
5. To help facilitate the requirements of VIP players via personalised promotions and activities.
6. To communicate effectively with suppliers to ensure our business and operational requirements are understood.
7. Liaise with all company departments to ensure the smooth operations of the entire gaming product portfolio.
8. Implement strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of gaming software releases and bonus functionality.
9. Perform any additional ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by gaming product managers.
1. Strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
2. Creative approach to development of innovative, data-driven and insight led promotions and product enhancements.
3. Good interdepartmental communicator and team player.
4. Good personal approach to customer management.
5. Uses available resources well to ensure efficient daily operations of the gaming platforms.
6. Follows procedures and processes well to ensure reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) is produced as and when required. Reporting completed in a detailed and timely fashion.
7. Good implementer of strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of software, releases and bonus functionality.
8. Strong knowledge of online gaming and gaming products.
9. A strong knowledge and understanding of eCommerce and online marketing derived from both education and practical implementation.
10. An understanding of web technologies and their application.
11. Strong Analytical skills will be beneficial.
12. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
13. Motivated to succeed in a competitive and demanding business environment.
14. Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office portfolio.
15. Knowledge of gaming products.
1. Consistent & innovative approach to driving increased revenue via promotions.
2. Effective communication with suppliers to ensure that business and site performance maintains the highest standards.
3. CS and player enquiries handled efficiently, process well defined and continuously improved.
4. High quality analysis of data to ensure identification of key VIP customers resulting in increased player value & continued growth of the gaming customer base.
5. High quality analysis of promotion performance to ensure maximum ROI on promotional activities.
6. Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) produced as and when required. Reporting completed in a detailed and timely fashion.
7. Effective cross team communication to ensure all daily operations and outstanding development projects are completed in a timely manner.
8. Implementation of strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of software releases and bonus functionality.
9. Attention to detail in creation and compilation of specification documents for the delivery of new product developments or amendments to the existing products.
10. Structured and detailed testing of systems, websites and gaming platforms