BettingJobs are working with a successful sportsbook and casino operator within the iGaming industry that are looking for a Live Casino Product Manager to join their team in their Gibraltar office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
You will be responsible for developing and growing the Live Casino offering and alongside the Gaming Product Manager support the overall Gaming strategy.
Core Job Responsibilities
1. Be the go-to person for all matters Live Casino including but not limited to product development, marketing plans and operational issues
2. Support Gaming management with overall Gaming strategy for Live Casino
3. Liaise with third party suppliers to maximise opportunities for the product and secure exclusive features
4. Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Live Casino and being a point of contact for any incident management
5. Using data to analyse the performance of the product and present findings to both Gaming Management and Senior Management
6. Deliver and exceed Live Casino KPIs in line with annual targets
7. Support other product managers within the Gaming Team
8. Competitor analysis of competitor Live Casinos and make recommendations to ensure the company has a market leading product
• Strong attention to detail in all areas of work
• Creative approach to development of innovative, data-driven and insight led promotions and product enhancements
• Good interdepartmental communicator and team player
• Previous experience of managing or assisting with the management of a Gaming product
• Uses available resources well to ensure efficient daily operations of the gaming platforms.
• Follows procedures and processes well to ensure reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) is produced as and when required. Reporting completed in a detailed and timely fashion.
• Good implementer of strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of software, releases and bonus functionality.
• Strong knowledge of online gaming and gaming products
• Familiar with Playtech IMS would be advantageous
• Past experience of Live Casino specific product management is preferable
• Strong Analytical skills will be beneficial
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Motivated to succeed in a competitive and demanding business environment
• Previous experience working with third party suppliers would be an advantage
• Knowledge of gaming products
• Consistent & innovative approach to driving increased revenue via promotions
• Effective communication with suppliers to ensure that business and site performance maintains the highest standards
• CS and player enquiries handled efficiently, process well defined and continuously improved
• High quality analysis of data to ensure identification of key VIP customers resulting in increased player value & continued growth of the gaming customer base
• Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) produced as and when required. Reporting completed in a detailed and timely fashion
• Effective cross team communication to ensure all daily operations and outstanding development projects are completed in a timely manner
• Implementation of strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of software releases and bonus functionality
• Attention to detail in creation and compilation of specification documents for the delivery of new product developments or amendments to the existing products
• Structured and detailed testing of systems, websites and gaming platforms
• Willing to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business and as required.
• Willing to undertake travel in line with the needs of the business.
• You may also be required to represent the company at industry trade shows including, but not limited to, ICE, Sigma etc.