BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Product Manager for an online gaming company located in their Malta office. As Product Manager, you will oversee the development of the Games portfolio.
The Product Manager will take a hands-on leadership role in helping to set the product roadmap, ensuring designs, features, and user experience of the product delivers extremely engaging experiences to the customer base.
• Developing Product Strategy
• Management of new and existing product development
• Working with the Delivery team to create, develop and manage the roadmaps, including prioritization and negotiation of launch timeframes with development teams
• Management and constant improvement of games content
• Accompany development, QA and user acceptance testing during the development cycle, communicating any changes to the management board
• The constant monitoring and analysis of competitors and using knowledge gained to ensure competitiveness
• At least three years of prior experience in the online gaming industry
• In-depth knowledge of online gaming products
• Proven track record interacting with online casino players.
• Strong leadership skills, with emphasis on creativity, problem-solving and interaction with offshore teams.
• Ability to demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking.
• Outstanding communication and organization skills and have the ability to manage a number of projects in parallel.
• Understanding of project management