Betting Jobs are working with an exciting iGaming company based in Malta looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects, ensuring they are within budget and completed on time.
The Project Manager role would ideally be suited to an individual with significant Project Management experience within the online gaming industry, those with Project Management experience within a software development background and interest in the iGaming industry may also be suitable.
• Oversee the development of new games and content as directed by senior management
• Organise and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning, status meetings and reporting
• Lead development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
• Break down the business and product requirements to development tasks
• Update tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
• Define process improvements and assist in changes to best practice within the Studio
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Ensure escalation as appropriate to key stakeholders
• Over 3 years of Project management experience, ideally within online gaming
• Experience working in a matrix organization and comfortable with cross functional working
• Solid understanding of web technology, browsers, user interface issues and quality assurance principles.
• Strong understanding of different project management methodologies
• Multi-tasking: ability to run different small projects at the same time
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation
• Ability to follow the processes and deadlines and push others to do so too
• Strong interpersonal, leadership skills, strong problem solver
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fluent English