BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Modelling Analyst for a growing Sportsbook. As a modelling Analyst, you will assist the team in the creation and delivery of algorithms, models and systems to drive pre-match, and In-Play prices for all sports.
The Sports Modelling Analyst would ideally to suited to an individual with experience in developing and implementing Sports Betting Models in a professional capacity looking to develop their career with a rapidly growing company.
▪ Use mathematical and statistical modelling techniques to leverage data and build insights
into sports pricing/betting
▪ Develop and maintain complex analytical models for the sportsbook
▪ Passionate about furthering own modelling and development skills
▪ Adept socially to be able to bond with Trading departments
▪ 2 years proven experience as a Quant Analyst/ Modeller/ Quant Developer
▪ Experience in sports betting industry preferred, interest in global sports required
▪ Capability in multiple coding languages
▪ Strong initiative and work ethic
▪ University degree in STEM subject preferred (preferably mathematics, statistics, computer
science or engineering)