BettingJobs are working with an established provider within the iGaming industry. They are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to work remotely within the UK as well as working from the office a few days each month. Apply today for a confidential discussion
• Strong focus on thought leadership content strategy and digital content production
• Product marketing, event management and written communications are also key features
• Experience and understanding of digital lottery and iGaming preferred
• London Based with flexible remote working; part-time working will be considered
The purpose of this role is to assist company growth by creating and successfully implementing a marketing strategy and plan that generates business for the company and that attracts talented team members. This plan must underpin the confidence and trust we enjoy from our clients plus help develop business opportunity within these existing accounts. It should also help generate new business through core messaging, product marketing, thought leadership and knowledge-sharing opportunities with prospects.
The position will focus on:
• Ownership of marketing strategy, plans, budget, reports and retrospectives
• Generation of Thought Leadership themes and quarterly content plans / execution
• Running targeted marcoms activities including events, webinars and social media campaigns
• Proactive and reactive marketing strategies to counter competitive threats
• Selection, negotiation and day to day relationship with marketing suppliers
• Hands-on content production, including interviews with colleagues and clients for editorial pieces
• Developing and delivering product marketing plans
• Ensuring consistent use of brand and brand values
• Ownership of the website and promotional collateral
Key Outcomes Required
• The company is recognised as the go-to company for app and digital product consultancy, development and middleware in the global regulated lottery, sportsbook, casino and bingo markets.
• The company is asked to participate in all relevant RFPs.
• The company is asked for comment and participation in thought leadership industry events.
• The company puts fresh, useful content out to its audiences on a highly regular basis and maintain a best in class website/ digital marketing presence.
• Marketing makes a strong contribution to an intelligence-driven sales pipeline that drives business growth.
• The marketing strategy and plans are understood throughout the company and our parent company marketing team. This will be achieved through a series of documents and internal briefings such as the FY marketing strategy, budget, plan and results plus quarterly content and activity plans and retrospectives.
• The company attracts high quality candidates for job openings and gives team members the opportunity to build up their personal profiles.
Personal Skills and Attributes Required
• Ability to pick up on market trends and understand topics that are important to our clients
• Demonstrable successful digital content creation and digital marketing execution
• Ability to write and edit well (marketing content and collateral)
• Event / webinar management skills
• Demonstrable product marketing skills
• Self-motivated and goal oriented in meeting your own deadlines without being micro-managed
• Confidence to network effectively internally and externally
• Excellent interpersonal skills, to work collaboratively with team members across different divisions
• Organized and meticulous, demonstrating the ability to keep to strict deadlines and communicate plans and progress efficiently and effectively
• Optimistic and open-minded personality, excited to work and grow in a global, fast-paced environment
• Experience and understanding of igaming (lottery, sportsbook, casino, bingo) preferred
• CIM or equivalent qualification preferred