BettingJobs are working with a start-up business launching several new product verticals, they are very well backed by a successful founder in the iGaming space who has built up and sold reputable companies. They are searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team, the role is based in their Holborn office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are a collective of entrepreneurial designers, developers and marketers who all share a passion for launching innovative new products & scaling growing businesses.
It’s a great time to join a talented and ambitious team as we experience significant growth within the company and prepare to launch several new platforms. With lots of opportunities to get involved on projects at various stages of their lifecycle, you will be able to make direct impact and see products and businesses through from ideation to launch and growth.
We embrace tenacity, creativity and a hard-working attitude and in return we offer competitive salaries, opportunity to fast track your career, freedom to work autonomously and generous rewards for driving revenue.
Due to continued expansion of the business and in order to support substantial future increase in head count, we are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition / Internal Recruiter to support our growth plans and seek out top talent.
As a dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner you will be working alongside senior stakeholders to ensure all recruitment and resourcing needs are met.
• Previous experience in Recruitment, specifically within Tech is a plus
• Proven track record of identifying and closing potential candidates
• Ability to identify requirements and develop candidate criteria into targeted Job Specifications
• Supporting the business in developing robust recruitment processes for finding, identifying and engaging talent and promising profiles.
• Developing & owning the interview process to ensure candidate pool is screened effectively
• A level of flexibility and pro-activity in addressing the needs of a growing business with fast-changing requirements
• Excellent English skills
• A confident communicator with professional phone and email manner.
• Self-motivated with high energy and a passion for success
• Calm in a fast-paced office environment
• Ability to manage expectations amongst senior stake holders
• Entrepreneurial mind set and “can do” attitude
• Understanding of standard HR compliance and administration, ensuring contracts are issued efficiently and correctly