BettingJobs are working with a start-up business launching several new product verticals, they are very well backed by a successful founder in the iGaming space who has built up and sold reputable companies. They are searching for a Head of Performance marketing to join their team, the role is based in their Holborn office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Overview of Role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the candidate will be a Rock Star Marketing Specialist at the top of their game with a minimum of 5 years experience. We’re looking for a motivated and creative self starter, someone who can maximise their PPC experience to provide rapid growth and work with other Marketing and Commercial teams. You’ll nurture, curate, promote and engage, and be a key part in the growth of the business. You must be data driven and expert with not only Google analytics, but other Social Media channels.
• Be solely responsible for the performance of paid search, managing seven figure budgets and ensuring we’re compliant at all times, in all regions.
• Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels, including Google, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, Reddit and Snapchat.
• Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
• Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
• Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality
• Score, impression share and other important metrics)
• Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates
• Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
• Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
• Extensive experience with Google Analytics & Google AdWords
• Strong experience with all channels of Social Media
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
• Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
• Creative Thinking
• Analytical skills
• Research and problem solving skills
• Previous experience of working at board level and directly with ownership and investors
Who you are:
• A self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision
• An analytical mind
• Someone that appreciates the 24/7 nature of our business
• Proactive with the ability to multitask
• Highly motivated, energetic and results orientated
• A second language would be a huge advantage
• Demonstrable experience, with knowledge of regulated advertising an advantage
• Leadership skills