BettingJobs are working with an iGaming company who are looking to hire a Head of Affiliates by building the affiliate programme for their casino brand. This role will be office based in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the candidate will be a seasoned Affiliate Manager, preferably someone who has controlled large budgets in the past at a multi-national brand. We need someone who is at the top of their game, with a minimum of 5 years experience. We’re looking for a motivated and creative self starter, someone who can maximise their experience to provide rapid growth and work with other Marketing and Commercial teams. You’ll nurture, curate, promote and engage with affiliates and the brands, and be a key part in the growth and success of the business. You must be data driven and have significant contacts across the industry to help us achieve our goals.
• Be solely responsible for the performance of the affiliate programmes across multiple brands, managing seven figure annual budgets and ensuring we, as well as your affiliates, are always compliant, in all regions.
• Plan, create, and manage campaigns with your affiliates, always ensuring our brands are portrayed in the best way, and getting maximum exposure.
• Engage affiliates with new deals, negotiate better deals and constantly optimise your spend, ensuring we receive the maximum ROI
• Report daily to senior management with performance metrics, feeding back on campaigns that are successful and not so successful
• Maintain clean, accurate reports and documents for senior management to effectively track spend and performance
• Build a team of affiliate managers when the time comes
• Extensive experience with affiliate systems, preferably with Income Access
• Extensive list of contacts in the industry
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
• Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
• Creative Thinking
• Analytical skills
• Research and problem solving skills
• Previous experience of working at board level and directly with ownership and investors
Who you are
• A self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision
• An analytical mind
• Someone that appreciates the 24/7 nature of our business
• Proactive with the ability to multitask
• Highly motivated, energetic and results orientated
• A second language would be a huge advantage
• Demonstrable experience, with knowledge of regulated advertising an advantage
• Leadership skills