Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for an Acquisition Marketing Manager for a leading sports betting operator based in Liverpool.
• Develop and implement unique, best-in-class growth strategies to acquire and convert prospects to customers using Performance Media strategies and solutions, including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, programmatic and any channel designed to drive new player acquisition targets
• Accountable for all new player acquisition content marketing user journeys and initiatives to drive onsite conversion across desktop, mobile, app; engagement
• Use behavioural website and transactional KPI data to produce a lay day new player acquisition content optimisation calendar morning, afternoon, evening for our Conversion Rate Optimization and Funnel enhancements to increase conversion rates, quality, and customer growth
• Work closely with business analytics and technology to ensure best-in-class reporting across all touchpoints, from top-of-funnel to post-conversion. Advance tools, reporting, and strategies around marketing intelligence and channel optimization. Work closely with Product Managers to ensure product, UI/UX, etc. is optimized for maximum new player growth. Collaborate with CRM team to ensure key programs are deployed in the new player journey to limit churn, drive advocacy, and increase share of wallet
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective new player acquisition content marketing strategy and plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost and optimisation run rate
• Development of brand persona and governance so new player acquisition content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone across our desktop, mobile, app platforms
• New player acquisition calendar and content management organization workflows must be developed and managed
• Measurement and optimization of the new player acquisition programs using Google Analytics and In-Page analysis will be required on a regular and ongoing basis as to how effective the new player acquisition programs are across desktop, mobile, app with a continuous test and learn approach
• Briefing, management, and QA of all creative resources including designers, copy writers, and any other agency personnel of the new player acquisition programs
• Integration of the new player acquisition content programs, such as lead generation, interactive games, widgets with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand generation, across desktop, mobile, app for all new player acquisition programs
• Executive presentations on the acquisition and content marketing program approaches, using behavioural and transactional data-driven analysis for performance and results aligned to the core monetisation KPI’s will be required
• Data-driven digital content marketing professional.
• 5+ years in online gambling or online marketing
• Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, HotJar, App Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google PPC and other web behaviour analytic tools
• Up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
• Project management skills, management of priorities of multiple internal and external stakeholders with a focus on the delivery of results and monetisation KPI's
• Expertise in social media platforms used for performance marketing
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English