Betting Jobs are working closely with an established land-based casino games provider in the US.
LOCATION: Duluth, Georgia
Reporting to the Manager of Business Intelligence, you’ll be working with the team in building and maintaining Datawarehouse for the Enterprise Data backend.
The company currently uses MSSQL Tabular and hosts a DataLake on Kubernetes with Power BI and custom reporting front end. With the reporting audience growing in volume, they are looking for a senior engineer who would bring in new ideas for data wrangling with innovative ideas and knowledge for designing and enhancing the Datawarehouse’s that enables descriptive, diagnostic prescriptive, and predictive analytics.
Thorough knowledge of designing and maintaining Data Warehouses, ETL tools, and expertise in SQL Server database is a must.
This position requires excellent rapid problem solving and analytical skills. You will be in a team using agile software development life cycle and DevOps methodology working closely with other groups including Systems, product management, accounting and other gaming teams.
• Design, develop, enhance and maintain SSAS Tabular warehouse marts and cubes
• Design, develop and enhance new and existing SSIS ETLs
• Generate insights and predictions based on available data points.
• Implement and enhance marts for the growing business needs.
• Identify and recommend performance enhancements and implement best practices.
• Research and suggest new tools and process.
• Work with the Development and product management and marketing groups to deliver best possible solution from start to end in Dev cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar
• 10+ Work experience in data warehousing with multiple years with SSAS Tabular DB.
• Multiple years of experience ETL tools including SSIS is a must have.
• Multiple years of work experience and strong skills in SQL Server.
• Rapid development analytical skills and experience managing huge volume of data
• Gaming or any high traffic transactional industry experience preferred
• Fluency in coding and systems design and a desire to tackle the complex problems