Betting Jobs are working closely with an established Land-based Casino provider in the US.
LOCATION: Atlanta, Georgia
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer that loves solving problems and is passionate about creating games in Unity.
Working closely with Designers, Artists, and Sound Engineers, you will be tasked with bringing all the different pieces together for each game. You will play a vital role in the design and development of new technologies that will drive the company's future.
• Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Sound Designers and Engineers.
• Writing code in C# and creating slot games using Unity.
• Leading and training junior engineers in the art of programming.
• Solving complex problems, isn’t that why you became an engineer?
• Developing process improvements and tools to make life easier for everyone and yourself.
• Identifying and debugging complex issues,
• Working with Game Designers and Artists to implement the team’s vision of the game.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
• 5+ years of professional programming experience.
• Experience making games in Unity.
• Expert in designing, coding, testing and debugging software.
• A passion to help your team members and to work with them for the greater good.
• Expert with OOP languages.
• Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
• Understand that change, iteration and failure are required to create and design great things.
• Also, would be great if you could…
• Experience with shipping games in Unity
• Have previous gaming industry experience.