A popular international content provider to the iGaming industry is hiring an experienced South African market sales specialist, to be based from their South African office or on a remote basis.
• Build strong and long-term relations with key customer influencers and decision makers on all levels within the customer organization.
• To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
• At all times use value based selling approach – Sell on value not on cost
• Develop short and long-term Sales Plans for strategic customers, determining sales strategies and tactics to meet agreed goals and objectives
• Fully understand the customer business environment in order to maximize competitive advantages
• Cooperate with internal functions as appropriate in order to maximize customer responsiveness
• Undertake and drive customer meetings/presentations/visits as required
• Be accountable for and drive the entire sales process from lead generation to successful closure of contracts.
• Undertake Prospecting and to some extent Cold Calling as applicable
• Participate in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc. as required from time to time
• Report on a weekly basis changes to customer prospect list, status of deals, and necessary actions to be taken.
• Prepare and present proposals and respond to customer queries in professional way
• Use, and on regular basis update input to CRM system, and other relevant sales tools with objective to maintain full control of prospects, and the sales pipeline
• You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience igaming and sales experience
• A vast Live Casino, Slots and other RNG products client network
• Retail/land base experience is a plus
• The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
• Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
• A creative, customer focused outlook
• Fluent spoken and written English
• A good eye for detail, be highly organized.
• Analysis skills
• Strategic planning abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Collaboration and motivation skills
• Delegation skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good people skills.