Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for a leading iGaming operator based in Varna, Bulgaria.
· Responsible for online Casino products (Casino and Live Casino) active customer numbers and ARPU.
· Define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities.
· Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies connected to: Life Cycle Management and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments.
· Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets.
· Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brain storming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and then reporting on and evaluating results);
· Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
· Manage the banners, game positioning and overall promotions visibility.
· Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value.
· Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all devices.
· Proven ability in the management of Online Casinos
· Excellent reporting & Analytical skills
· Have a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base
· Innovative approach
· Project management skills and excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of Middle Eastern markets