Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Recruitment Manager for a leading iGaming operator based in London.
• Design talent acquisition strategies to ensure we attract the best talent through direct sourcing.
• Help in implementing new ATS and ensure its updated in real-time and provide accurate reports on recruitment activity.
• Be responsible for visa sponsorship management system
• Participate in value-add projects across Talent Acquisition.
• Actively seek and act on stakeholder and hiring manager feedback.
• Gain a sound understanding of designated business area (business unit structure, nature of work and business challenges faced to ensure sourcing processes aligned with business plans.
• Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence insights (as applicable to individual hiring managers) and provide pro-active talent acquisition guidance to drive future recruitment activity and improve compliance.
• Manage full cycle of recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and stakeholders and including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates.
• Develops job descriptions and position-specific recruitment campaigns to meet the needs outlined by hiring managers and business leaders.
• Organizes interviews for qualified candidates and advises managers on all recruitment and interviewing processes and policies.
• Compile assessment material and tools.
• Assist in the development and creation of effective talent acquisition collateral to support the Association's employee value proposition.
• Accountable for the performance and achievement of KPIs of the whole recruiting team.
• Act as a talent advisor to instil a culture of recruiting amongst business groups, driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and best practice across the hiring process.
• Successful candidates will have proven experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process within a fast-paced, ideally tech driven environment.
• Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, be passionate about candidate experience and be proactive in improving and implementing processes.
• Previous experience of working on ATS and sponsorship management system
• Previous team management experience
• Must have experience of recruiting IT and Digital Marketing talents
• Multi linguistic recruitment experience
• Preferred knowledge of gaming industry recruitment and trends
• Ideally 10 years’ experience in recruitment with minimum 2 years’ experience in team management