A fast growing B2B company that creates video and audio content, provides software development and software testing services, aimed to enhance the user experience on various websites of our clients around the globe, is looking for a Floor Manager to join their team in Ukraine.
Department: Studio Operations
Head of Department: Head of Live Studios
Direct Supervisor: Studio Operations Manager
The Floor Manager will be charged with the responsibility to ensuring operational excellence at all times.
The main responsibility of the Floor Manager is to give full consideration to Game Presenters needs, our company's goals and business needs, and to find a balance between both. The well-being of the team and the smooth running of the business are to be considered of equal priority whilst performing floor supervision duties.
It is vital that a person in this position uses good judgement to make the right decision for the operation while always showing the highest level of character.
• Manage, supervise, coach, motivate and build team spirit.
• Present new ideas and policies to prospective teams.
• Work within your own team/s to produce the required results and to meet Company targets.
• Manage, motivate, and improve the performance of an assigned team/s.
• Analyze employee data and performance, and conduct employee performance evaluation according to the company’s requirements.
• Handle disciplinary cases and address them to Studio Operations Manager and HR Manager when needed, in a timely manner.
• Manage employee expectation and eventual requests.
• Establish and maintain cross departmental cooperation.
• Work with internal systems (JIRA, Slack, Evo Desk etc.)
• Manage projects and deadlines set by your direct managers.
• Propose initiatives and ideas that will benefit the department.
• Manage ad-hoc situations which may occur on shift in an appropriate manner.
• Being knowledgeable in Procedure Manual and internal rules and regulations, as well as being able to explain them to the team/s.
• Observe the processes on the active gaming tables and make sure that all gaming operations are done according to the Procedure manual.
• Open and close tables based on demand and ensure all parts of the studio are appropriately staffed.
• Prepare the schedule for the studio operations staff in a timely manner.
• Attend meetings, training courses and workshops when required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical and managerial skills.
• Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the company that meets the needs of the business.
• Be at the designated work place on time and in the appropriate work uniform.
• Be the Brand Ambassador both at and outside of the workplace.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a shift based position, based out of our live studio.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
• Able to legally work in Ukraine
• English language skills – conversational level
• Excellent customer service
• Industry knowledge as well as knowledge of all games
• Excellent leadership skills
• Performance Management experience
• Employee Training and Coaching skills including the Adult Learning Technique
• Excellent time management skills
• 3-5 years of Supervisory or Shift Leader experience