A fast growing B2B company that creates video and audio content, provides software development and software testing services, aimed to enhance the user experience on various websites of our clients around the globeTechnical Operations Manager, is looking for a Technical Operations Manager.
Department: Technical Operations
Head of Department: Head of Technical Operations
Direct Supervisor: Senior Technical Operations Manager
Indirect Supervisor: Studio Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced Studio Technical Operations Manager who will be our first technology go-to expert and play an integral role in setting up the Studio.
As you will be the first person joining the team you will have a lot of freedom and responsibility to build up the technical support team who you will lead and whose job you will coordinate 24/7/365. In addition you will be responsible for translating Technical Operations (TechOps) strategy into tactical priorities and daily operations.
● Responsible for people management in your team, including motivation, leadership, on-boarding, performance reviews, feedback and so on
● Ensure that studio Technical Operations are in full compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
● Take the responsibility for studio technology uptime, data accuracy, and integrity
● Order tech services the studio needs to operate (like internet, vendor support, technical equipment and supplies, etc)
● Be a technical escalation point for your team
● Working closely with Studio Operations Manager and Stakeholders, oversee progress in achieving operational/production goals and objectives, especially with respect to quality, cost and customer service
● Constantly monitoring the global market for new technical solutions in order to improve quality of deliverable product from the Studio
● Responsible for Research for best and new technical solutions to improve quality of video and audio feeds that are broadcasted from Studio process improvements
● Identifying, categorizing, prioritising and responding to live incidents in the Studio
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based out of our Bombay office. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
● Previous experience in leading IT or a Live Broadcasting team
● Strong Experience in IT Technical Support, Audio and Video equipment
● Strong organizational and management skills
● Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline would be an advantage
● 5+ years of relevant experience in a management role
● Ability to coach and mentor team members
● Excellent level of verbal and written English
● Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
● ITIL Foundations certification is a bonus
● Experience in project management