An online gaming group are expanding their Kiev based live casino operation.
• Running studio operations in compliance with global regulations, guidelines and requirements by developing strong management team and setting operational goals for each function.
• Identifying the necessary adjustments and/or improvements to meet globally set KPIs and OKRs.
• Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of Shift Managers, Assistant Shift Managers; providing feedback to the corporate office in Tallinn regarding Technical Operations Manager and his team’s performance.
• Communicating to HR manager all disciplinary and staff related issues.
• Contributing into studio staff orientation, training and development.
• Accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations and feedback, offering daily support, direction, and assistance to the subordinates on all areas.
• Motivating team and individuals to achieve set targets.
• Ensuring continuous and properly organized communication flow within a team and with other departments as well as corporate office.
• Analyzing and resolving quality and service issues, identifying trends and recommending system improvements.
• Gathering and analyzing studio key metrics.
• Developing and maintaining internal documentation (manuals, procedures, regulations etc.) for subordinates in compliance with general Company policies and supporting business needs.
• Initiating projects and following up and keeping track of ongoing projects.
• Involvement in Operational staff and product delivery planning, reviewing, and monitoring.
• Forecasting and tracking of the Operation’s related costs to achieve accuracy of the spending and compliance with the budget.
• Attend meetings, training courses and workshops when required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical and managerial skills.
• Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the company that meets the needs of the business.
• Be at the designated work place on time and in the appropriate attire.
• Be the Brand Ambassador both at and outside of the workplace.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based out of our Bombay office. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
• Able to legally work in Ukraine
• Experience managing supervisors or first-time managers (3+years).
• Minimum one year of experience in managing Team managers/Team Leaders in Live Dealer Casino operations.
• Promotion and implementation of best practices in Live Dealer Casino operations.
• Experience and ability to optimize studio operations applying Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
• Proven track of records of significant quality improvements and optimizations in Live Dealer Casino industry.
• Good knowledge and ability to address complicated client complaints and requests.
• Experience and knowledge of general IT setup of Online Casino, knowledge of B2B integrations processes.
• Good knowledge of physical security standards in 24/7 studio.
• Experience managing units 100+ employees with significant volume of entry level employees is a merit.
• Financial basic knowledge and budgeting experience.
• Excellent English spoken and written language skills.
• Extremely strong leadership qualities.
• Strong project management experience with ability to work independently.
• Good negotiation, mediation, and problem-solving skills.
• Preferably staff couching, mentoring, and developing skills.
• Analytical thinking.
• Good computer literacy skills.
• High level of stress resistance.
• High sense of urgency.
• Good prioritization skills.
• Result-oriented attitude and high sense of responsibility.