Senior Payments Analyst – Remote
One of the longest-established operators in the sports betting sector is growing their team and a requirement has opened up to source and hire a Senior Payments Analyst to drive optimization within the Payments Analytics Team.
This role is responsible for the creation, maintenance and interpretation or analysis of all reports in the operator’s online payments environment. You will also acquire and import any required data from third-party providers and facilitate this data to required parties.
Responsible for providing analysis on patterns, trends, and opportunities to optimize performance. The role will assist in creating new data sources and integrations into the relevant channels.
An ideal candidate will have extensive SQL experience and will be able to work directly across multiple data bases. Previous experience in the online gaming industry is desired but not required.
Roles and responsibilities
• Performing high-level analysis over large datasets to produce insights that enable better business outcomes
• Building recurring reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analysis
• Communicate with different stakeholders across the entire business to provide analysis and review progress on various initiatives
• Develop ROI analysis of promotional activities. Deliver actionable recommendations on how to optimize investments and efforts
• Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Skills and qualifications
• 4+ years of experience with data analytics
• Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Finance, or related field
• Advanced Excel skills. Proven experience with other statistical tools (Python, R, SPSS, SAS …).
• SQL proficiency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, Spanish a plus)
• Ability to quickly assimilate business problems, operationalizing them into analytics methods to drive insights and proposing actionable recommendations.
• Ability to distil complex information into cogent insights. Strong data visualization skills.
• Team-based mindset. Ability to put organizational goals ahead
• Organized problem solver with a can-do attitude