BettingJobs are working with successful company within the iGaming industry, They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Spain. They have an office in Malaga however the role can be done remotely within Spain. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
What you'll do:
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the marketing efforts for a portfolio of web-based brands in the sports marketing industry. The focus is on website optimization in the areas of brand communication, content development, creative execution, SEO & conversion optimization, and media planning. This position needs to balance creative/communication skills with critical thinking, project management and analytics. This individual must be able to work well with cross-functional teams, manage conflicting priorities, understand the bigger picture in the context of the work they are being asked to do, and can deal with some ambiguity.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall marketing strategy, and is expected to drive the growth of their assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
• Support the Head of Digital Marketing to develop, recommend and lead the execution of marketing plans for assigned brands and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget;
• Planning/Development: Lead the marketing planning process and successful development and optimization of strategic and tactical plans to realize commercial objectives within regional priorities;
• Implementation: Champion the implementation of marketing plans and collaboration on other commercial activities to realize brands' business objectives;
• Manage the day-to-day interface with key business partners including Product and Development;
• Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure optimal spending of the assigned marketing budgets;
• Analyze brand, market and competitive trends, and develop these insights into achievable plans;
• Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long-term brand growth;
• Be a savvy digital marketer able to quickly understand and leverage the dynamic technology to maximize the business; Internal Stakeholder Management: Lead collaboration, communication and alignment between internal marketing stakeholders with key business partners.
What you'll bring
• Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting;
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, social media, display advertising campaigns, and/or SEO/SEM.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
• Experience with affiliate marketing considered an asset;
• Prior management and/or team leadership experience of 1+ direct reports;
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment;
• Detail-obsessed, highly organized and driven to develop, plan and communicate complex marketing activities;
• Resilient and able to respond under pressure;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
• Ability to influence.