Bettingjobs is working with an established and rapidly growing iGaming operator seeking to expand their product team with a Web Operations Specialist. This role can be based in Dubai or remotely from within the UK with occasional travel to the Dubai office.
As Web Operations Specialist, you will be a key member of the Product Marketing team and collaborate across all levels and departments within the organization. You will be responsible of updating and managing Web content, ensuring its relevant at all times.
The Web Operations Manager is responsible for gathering technical and functional requirements to manage front-end development of website activities, making web adjustments that will impact consumer facing initiatives, scheduling/publishing promotions, and other site updates. This position ensures that all project requirements are met and UX/UI friendly. Multitasking skills are important to prioritize activities, complete testing and ensure consistency across the site.
What you will be doing:
• Utilizing knowledge and extensive experience with handling a CMS, create templates and understand how to repurpose components in a structured design system.
• Assist product team to identify data bugs, publishing errors, and create a bug-free user experience.
• Stay aware of emerging technologies - especially front-end technologies - and how they might benefit our business;
• Identify strategic areas of improvement including page speed for site performance, code optimization and unit testing; along with SEO Specialist’s guidance
• Ensure the website meets all global compliance requirements, including data privacy, user accessibility, and other relevant laws and regulations.
• Work closely with the content marketing manager and performance marketing team to publish content that aligns with marketing objectives.
• Collaborate with growth managers, marketing, performance, CRM and product teams working on daily comms. Work with local stakeholders to deliver best content practices.
• Conceive, develop and produce effective campaigns without spelling and grammar errors.
• Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by marketing teams.
• Technical strength a must, with great design aesthetics, typography, layout, spacing, and other relevant skills, while keeping UX top priority;
• Experience with A/B testing, UX/UI, cross-browser responsive web design techniques;
• Communicates effectively and interprets information and breaks down complex topics to digestible, actionable pieces;
• Create a repository for content to be able to created ad-hoc posts
What you need for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years proven experience managing web initiatives
• You need to be an avid sports fan (mainly soccer), other sports are a plus
• Experience with Content Management Systems
• Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is nice to have
• Excellent stakeholder and agency management skills are desirable.
• You have a love of finding out of the box ways to solve problems.
• You are team-focused and highly collaborative.
• You have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Super Fluent in English language, and additional African languages are plus
• You are obsessed with getting things done and finding a way to do it
• Basic Image editing & creating skills - PhotoShop, Canva, etc
Who you are:
• Extremely Resilient and open to experimenting
• Avid Sports Fan - you follow games and know everything what’s going on
• Confident; Thrive under pressure
• Flexible: easily adapt to different styles, working models
• Results-oriented: purpose before process.
• Great in stakeholder management
• Continuous learner & Very curious