Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to grow their London based team with a Performance Marketing Specialist.
This role will serve as a driving force behind paid media, user acquisition and the scalability of the entire international marketing program, and you will welcome working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team, collaboration and imagination. A new position that comes with operational oversight of new and existing channels, the Performance Marketing Specialist will be highly engaged in our long term roadmap, whilst agile enough to act on fresh opportunities on the fly.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review and report on all performance analytics by geo and formulate improvements across multiple channels.
• Manage targets in line with the acquisition budget; including ROI reporting and spend optimization efforts
• Take an active role in the optimization of the customer’s first time user flow, including input and management of offers, promotions, landing pages and registration forms
• Proactively source new and creative methods of customer acquisition, with a keen eye on managing to an effective ROI
• Brief in new and updated creatives for digital inventory and media campaigns to agencies and internal departments as required
• Help the performance marketing team in a collaborative approach to troubleshooting queries as and when required
Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in sports betting and gaming
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Budget-management proficiency
• Analytical skills to identify trends
• Ability to think big picture and act global at all times
• Strong presentation skills and ability to convey strategic plans across different levels of the organization
• Experience representing a well-established global brand
• Ability to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
• Proven experience in helping to develop and deliver digital user acquisition strategies