Betting Jobs are working with a leading all-inclusive commercial gaming supplier who are looking for a Technical Compliance Manager to joint their team in Douglas, Isle of Man.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Compliance Manager to work within the iGaming technical team.
● Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
● Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of regulatory requirements and internal policies.
● Evaluate the efficiency of controls within the Technical Teams and look to continuously improve them.
● Draft, modify and implement technical policies for the Interactive division.
● Keep abreast of regulatory developments in various jurisdictions as well as best practice in the industry.
● Lead/support in Technical Investigations and Improvement initiatives.
● Prepare for and support the Interactive division through the annual auditing commitments for multiple jurisdictions.
● Identify, escalate, and act upon lessons learnt
● Proven experience of working as a technical compliance manager in the regulated iGaming industry.
● Detailed knowledge of industries standards and regulations.
● Engineering Management experience and a track record of delivering performance/service improvement
● Ability to advise, negotiate and influence at all levels communicating difficult messages.
● An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.