Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming platform provider who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
Locations: Fully remote in EU, UK or south Africa.
• Facilitating user story mapping sessions
• Writing clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria - collaborating with Developers and QA ensuring acceptance criteria is understood
• Leading activity for scrum ceremonies - 3 Amigos, refinement & estimation
• Understanding story points and how they inform sprint velocity
• Strong knowledge of all backlog items that feed into sprint planning
• An advocate for collaborative continuous improvement within a team
• Reviewing new Gaming requests and working closely with clients (licensees) as well as internal stakeholders to discuss their requirements regarding feasibility and priority - staying in regular contact with stakeholders to react quickly to changes
• Solid understanding of the Online Casino world – a casino afficionado at heart!
• Ad Hoc testing alongside QA, raising bugs when applicable and prioritising
• Facilitating remote requirements workshops with technical and business stakeholders.
• Ability to create wireframes and process models (Miro) and working with Atlassian Agile Tools - Jira, Confluence
How we approach things:
• Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
• We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
• Working remotely but communicating regularly.
• Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
• Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
• A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
• Training on the job.
• Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
• Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
• 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.