Bettingjobs is working with an iGaming leader who is now looking to expand their Trading team with the addition of an experience Pre-Event Ice-Hockey Trader.
Preference to being based in Prague, however, flexibility for the ideal candidate.
• Trade betting events for Ice-Hockey and other sports; Monitor and manage respective liabilities to ensure risk mitigation;
• Compile odds and own pre-live pricing on Extraliga, DEL and other popular European leagues including player-related markets;
• Create and monitor betting markets and assist in controlling risk so that optimum pre-event margin is achieved;
• Ad hoc creating and managing additional markets according to sophisticated customers’ requests;
• Monitor and analyse customer activity, report to the Sportsbook Integrity team;
• Liaise with different departments and assist them with their sportsbook related queries;
• Assist with improving and developing trading tools.
• Previous experience in an Odds compiling or Trading role;
• Experience in the Czech market;
• Good knowledge and genuine strong interest in Ice Hockey and in other sports;
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with demonstrated knowledge of core statistics within the sports;
• Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office & Excel;
• Fluent in English, with excellent written communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and make quick, well-informed decisions;
• Self-organized, target driven and a team-player;
• Strong work ethic;
• Willing to work flexible time shifts and follow the busy sporting calendar.