Bettingjobs is working with an exciting new iGaming start-up seeking to expand their team with an experienced Product Owner- Models and Markets
Who we’re looking for
Someone who can put the player at the heart of everything they do – the end users deserve the best sports betting games experience we can offer. A person that have a big brain passionate about creating UX, have a structured approach how to defined them, paired with the stubborn mindset to fork them out.
• Experience in a Product Owner or Business Analyst role
• Knowledge of, or experience with sports trading platforms, feed integrations, or sports models
• Game Design and/or UX
• Experience in consumer application and preferably responsive game design.
• Experience of working in a lean product development environment understanding
the concept of an MVP and iterative release process
• Experience in working in fast-paced Agile environments.
• Experienced with documenting business and technical requirements.
• Understand how the markets and models interact with the internal and external systems
• Strong passion for sports and sports analytics
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members and partners in different locations
• Strong teamwork, co-ordination, organization, planning and influencing skills
• Self-driven, confident and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organization
• High level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking) is mandatory
• Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and help develop the product strategy and Market & Models roadmap
• Define the vision of the product and communicate it to the business stake holders.
• Adapt Markets & Models in line with business priorities.
• Participate in development of custom markets and models solutions for business partners
• Building strong relationships across the business with other teams and external partners.
• Seeing work through from concept, development to delivery and maintaining accordingly.
• Actively seek input from internal and external stakeholders and complete competitor analysis to keep abreast of industry and best practice
• Produce detailed user journeys, acceptance criteria and designs ready for implementation
• Build the prioritized backlogs and roadmaps, define the user stories and work with the dedicated teams to deliver a great sports betting game experience for our customers.
• Work with the development team to deliver key milestones, including managing and prioritising the sprint backlog to ensure the work items delivered meet expectations
• Understand the strategic and competitive position of the product, carry out competitive analysis and deliver value adding increments
• Working tightly with UX and UI designers to define the customer experience.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You have an analytical mentality and base key decisions on facts and data. You are comfortable making key decisions when priority calls. You are commercially savvy and understand the need to see the big picture in terms of making key decisions to drive the business. You like to coach and don’t mind being coached. You have a will to win as a team and like to see progress based on data and metrics. You are aiming for being part of some disruptive and you want to bring your best for the team to get there.