Betting Jobs are working with one of the largest iGaming operators in Central Europe and they are looking for a Group Gaming Configuration Manager to join their team in Prague.
Group Gaming Configuration Manager will be responsible for leading Gaming Configuration team of the companies R&D; division and acting as a Product Owner of the technical solution. Configuration Manager will also be responsible for overall governance over the configuration process in the division.
Gaming Configuration team is an international team responsible for implementing configuration tasks primarily on pre-production environments with occasional production support. The team’s other responsibilities are test user creation, acceptance testing of deliveries from multiple vendors and creation and maintenance of a configuration methodology. Systems to be configured are primarily backend gaming systems handling running of Online casino games. There are also configuration tasks related to web and native app CMS systems (content display, localization, URLs setup etc.)
● Manage a team of configuration specialists
● Act as a Product Owner of the technical solution of FEG Online Casino product
● Create Configuration plans
● Communicate with stakeholders (product owners, project managers) and prioritize work based on their input.
● Coordinate acceptance testing of deliveries of vendors and 3rd parties (online casino games...) and arrange follow-up to identified issues
● Ownership and maintenance of a configuration methodology including set up of configuration-related KPIs and rules for other R&D; teams
● Coordinate testing of online casino games and configuration changes
● Provide a test data creation service to other teams
● Identify options for automation and design and plan development of automated tests together with the R&D; test automation team
● Handle all or some line management duties – approving leave, planning of trainings and individual development plans etc.
● Drive process, technical, and operational improvements
● Find possibilities to automate configuration processes and possibly participate in the automation development
● Research and analyze issues
● Educate business users of the application(s) technical possibilities
● 3+ years proven experience with configuration of software systems
● 2+ years proven experience with managing teams
● Knowledge of Agile/Kanban methodologies and tools (JIRA…)
● Excellent English - written and spoken
● EU national or EU work permit holder
● Annual bonus
● Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
● Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
● Flexible working hours and home office (up to 10 days per month)
● 5 weeks of vacation
● An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on a daily basis)
● No dress code
● Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
● Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
● Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office