Typical Work Day
● The Regional Manager, VIP is responsible for managing a portfolio of 50 to 75 of the most valuable users/players.
● Beyond retaining existing accounts, you will also be responsible for identifying potential VIP accounts and acquiring new VIP accounts through available opportunities.
● You will be responsible for achieving individual KPI based goals on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
● Manage and mentor a team of account managers to achieve their maximum potential.
● Work with New Business & Player Acquisition Manager, VIP to onboard new clients and
assign accounts to a host on your team.
● Leverage KPIs to implement new strategies for hosting teams based on existing data and
● You will have frequent communication with Risk and Trade to help maximize the
potential value of your portfolio.
● You will be required to assist with planning, executing and hosting in-person VIP events.
● You will be required to travel to meet with accounts in-person often.
● Other duties as required.
● 4+ years of VIP / Key Account Management or equivalent.
● Passionate and knowledgeable about American sports and American sports betting.
● Proven experience managing a portfolio of key accounts.
● Successful experience managing and mentoring a team of 4+ VIP Account Managers or
● Strong understanding of key sports betting metrics from both a micro and macro
● Optimistic and driven with a problem-solving attitude.
● Ability to successfully plan, execute, fully staff and host in-person events with clients.
● Experience with strategically utilizing a company budget.
● Frequent travel.
What We Offer:
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive Benefits package.
● Fun, relaxed work environment.
● Education and conference reimbursements.
● Top of the line office hardware.
● Parental leave top up.
● Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.