Typical Work Day:
● The Account Manager, VIP is responsible for managing a portfolio of 100 to 150 of the most valuable users/players.
● Beyond retaining existing accounts, you will also be responsible for identifying potential VIP accounts and acquiring new VIP accounts through available opportunities.
● You will be responsible for achieving individual KPI based goals on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
● You will be managing a team of account hosts.
● You will have frequent communication with Risk and Trade to help maximize the
potential value of your portfolio.
● You will be required to assist with planning, executing and hosting in-person VIP events.
● You will be required to occasionally travel.
● Other duties as required.
● 2+ years of VIP / Key Account Management or equivalent.
● Passionate and knowledgeable about American sports and American sports betting.
● Proven experience managing a portfolio of 100+ clients.
● Successful experience managing and mentoring a team of VIP hosts or equivalent.
● Strong understanding of key sports betting metrics from both a micro and macro
● Optimistic and driven with a problem-solving attitude.
● Ability to successfully plan, execute and host in-person events with clients.
● Moderate travel
What We Offer:
● Competitive salary.
● Comprehensive Benefits package.
● Fun, relaxed work environment.
● Education and conference reimbursements.
● Top of the line office hardware.
● Parental leave top up.
● Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.