BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Backgammon Product Manager for an established iGaming company as they look to bring a new product to the market.
As Backgammon Product Manager you will take on full responsibility for the Backgammon offering. Initially responsible for bringing the product to the market, you will also be responsible for exploring opportunities for product growth through developing effective partnerships.
The Backgammon Product Manager role would be well suited to an individual with significant experience in managing a product within the online gaming industry and a comprehensive knowledge of Backgammon.
• Ensuring the delivery of a first-class Backgammon Product
• Constantly driving product development and innovation ensuring long term service quality
• Managing the product backlog and development roadmap
• Achieving optimal customer satisfaction through interaction with the system across all channels
• Establishing product/feature acceptance criteria and overseeing user acceptance testing
• Working closely with the senior management to ensure scheduling, prioritization and resource allocation is in-line with business needs
• Delivering projects on time ensuring they meet the agreed completion and acceptance criteria
• Significant experience in a product management role within the iGaming industry
• Self-motivated with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
• Track record of successful projects within the role of Project Manager and/or Product Owner
• Comfortable working across multiple projects with challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Experienced in relationship management with third party suppliers at all levels
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Team player with an agile mindset and a positive attitude