BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Poker Product Owner for an established iGaming company in their San Jose, Costa Rica office.
As Poker Product Owner you will take on full responsibility for the Poker offering across a number of successful brands they operate. You will work with third parties to ensure the delivery of a first-class Poker offering.
The Poker Product Owner would be well suited to an individual with significant experience in managing a Poker product with an established Operator or Supplier.
• Ensuring the delivery of a first-class Poker Product
• Constantly driving product development and innovation ensuring long term service quality
• Managing the product backlog and development roadmap
• Achieving optimal customer satisfaction through interaction with the system across all channels
• Establishing product/feature acceptance criteria and overseeing user acceptance testing
• Working closely with the senior management to ensure scheduling, prioritization and resource allocation is in line with business needs
• Delivering projects on time ensuring they meet the agreed completion and acceptance criteria
• Significant experience in a product management role with a focus on Poker
• Self-motivated with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
• Track record of successful projects within the role of Project Manager and/or Product Owner
• Comfortable working across multiple projects with challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Experienced in relationship management with third party suppliers at all levels
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Team player with an agile mindset and a positive attitude