A major international gaming brand is seeking the hire of a new Head of Marketing, based from Prague, as they target growth in the Czech market.
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
• Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Analyse market trends and prepare forecasts.
• Increase brand awareness and market share.
• Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
• Promote our brand at tradeshows and major industry-related events.
• Organise the company’s events such as ICE London (this is optional and will be considered)
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative;
• Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services.
• Manage and measure marketing campaign costs.
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
• Utilise data for marketing campaigns.
• Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
• Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
• Manage and refine the organisation’s social media presence.
• Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
• Lead the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong project management and people management: You will oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations, so you will be recruiting, supervising, and mentoring members of the marketing team.
• Leadership and influencing: The role of a Head of Marketing is a creative one, so it is crucial that you present yourself as a good communicator. You will often report directly to the Management. You will also be leading and directing the work of others. Being a Head of Marketing also involves constant networking and representing your organisation to outsiders.
• Data analysis: The role calls for continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors. This analysis provides the foundation for marketing strategies. Much of this analysis is done by drilling down into data around customer behaviour and experiences, so you need to be up to speed on these techniques.
• Minimum five (5) yers of work experience as Head of Marketing in the iGaming industry (casino, sport betting) preferably with B2C experience.
• Experience running successful marketing (Offline & Digital) campaigns (branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns);
• Knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords.
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals.
• Analytical mind