An online gaming platform based in London are looking for a Documentation Training Specialist.
Reporting into the Platform Product Owner, the position requires the candidate to take overall accountability of our back-office and frontend user interface documentation and trainings of the clients.
The successful candidate will bring a mix of product experience and be able to quickly grasp the core functionality of the back-office, and recommend improvements in terms of features, as well as updating the product manual and training new customers on how to use it.
• Understand the platform features and functionalities inside out
• Re-write and re-design the client-facing training manual and update every release for the additions of new features etc.
• Present pre-sales demos to potential clients, showcasing the potential of the platform
• Create training materials and templates for the training department
• Build client training programs based on client needs and perform online and onsite training
• Attend meetings, re-trainings and improve the quality of work whenever necessary.
• Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking, the client experience and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
• Provide knowledge transfer and documents to Support Teams, Account Managers or any other team as required.
• Document new functionality and enhancements introduced to the software systems developed by Pronet Gaming.
• Organize the internal workshops to educate the internal teams for the back-office features.
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on Platform Technology
• Possess a high level of technical knowledge in relation to operational, legal and other client-related activities and will maintain a keen eye on industry developments and best practices relevant to client onboarding and client experience, bringing that knowledge back into the team to help drive our internal process management.
• Natural people skills and an influential communicator with both clients and internal stakeholders alike, being able to have the difficult conversations but in a way that any decisions can be accepted and respected.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Client service orientation and proactive mindset
• Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change
• Track record of delivering process improvements, with a resilient mindset comfortable working in an ever-changing environment
• Personal gravitas to be able to manage customers effectively and influence IT and commercial teams to keep in line with client requirements
• Other languages