This role can be based remotely anywhere in Europe.
Objective of Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure compliance with the Dutch gambling regulations. You will be the organisations advisor on Dutch Compliance, including managing the licence applications, implementation of policies and procedures and licence maintenance. You will be required to oversee and manage the tasks and issues in a timely manner, and provide the necessary updates to the compliance and country managers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Maintain a close relationship with our legal advisors based in Netherlands
• Manage the licence application, including all associated policies and procedures
• Build and maintain a relationship with the regulators
• Review compliance of marketing and product developments
• Keep senior management up to date on regulatory updates and ensure compliance is maintained
• Undertaking the end to end process of performing audits and reviews as and when required
• Being the main point of contact for our Dutch lawyers
• Provide additional support to the compliance manager and team where required
• Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes
• At least 1 year proven experience within a gambling compliance role
• Proven experience of licence application process
• A sound knowledge of the Dutch gambling market
• Knowledge of the general Gambling industry
• Compliance Certification (completed or in progress) desirable
• Additional language skills (Dutch at a native level) essential
Skills and how they are applied
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice.
• Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by the urgency of requests.
• Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
• Analytical and risk assessment skills;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Flexible and the ability to develop methodologies;
• Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.