This role can be remotely based anywhere in the world.
The Danish Content Coordinator must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in the content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions. The successful candidate(s) should be a positive self-starter, enthusiastic problem-solver and hands-on leader with a strong sense of accountability to achieve the top goals.
Established Priorities: what’s important and where you should spend your time each day
• Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
• Work with existing freelance writers and help expand our list of contributors with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy to understand content;
• Build content calendars based off a keyword wishlist. Strong organization and planning skills vital to success of this task;
• Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
• Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
• Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
• Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
• Researching and understanding the competition.
Primary Qualifications: determined skills and experience for greater success in this position
• Candidate should be fluent in both Danish and English
• Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
• Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
• Previous experience working in content marketing;
• Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
• Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
• Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
• Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
• An affinity for casino, poker and/or sports betting;
• Experience with WordPress or Drupal CMS.