Bettingjobs are working with a UK and US facing sports betting operator who are looking to expand their design team.
• Collaborate with other UX Designers, product managers, stakeholders to define and solve problems, improving the user interfaces across our platforms
• Understanding of user-centric design principles
• Outstanding eye for typography and design, attention to detail skills
• Understanding analytics and data reports that show how the current product is being used, the current benchmark and revealing the broken steps in the flow.
• Performing research to show and understand how other brands are tackling the same issues.
• Developing a number of design hypotheses and ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions.
• Working with our development team to test and provide your feedback.
70% Research, Solutions and Delivery
• Developing multiple design hypotheses to demonstrate the potential solutions
• Validating the design solutions within the product team and note any questions and concerns from key stakeholders to be addressed during the refinement or usability testing process
• Validating high fidelity solutions internally with key stakeholders and other UX team members; note any concerns and design risks that are highlighted during these internal review processes.
• Signing off deliveries - interactive prototypes illustrating how such navigation works and responsive feedback
• Preparing for delivery with assets and style guides.
20% Usability testing
• Developing a prototype to use on validation sessions
10% Supporting Development
• Reviewing the output from the development and providing design defect feedback
• Supporting the development in case of any missing items
• Understanding 10 Usability Heuristics rules for User Interface Design
• Become the voice of the users; be an expert on quantitative and qualitative insights.
• Good communication skills and being a team player
• Being open-minded and always providing the reason behind the solutions
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Providing the flows with meaningful content
• A love of learning!
Additional expected qualifications for recruitment
• Interest/knowledge of the sport, and betting, preferably localised to the US or UK
• Understanding the betting terminologies
• Speak and write fluently in English.
• Experience at a startup/fast-paced environment
• Presentation skills