A successful global online gaming operator are looking for a CRM Manager to lead a team of executives who will help you with implementing the strategy and who rely on you for support and guidance in their area of expertise.
What will you get up to day to day?
· Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
· Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, ready to action and suggest improvements when needed.
· Owns the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite & mobile push).
· Manages a team of executives.
· Oversees and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
· Analyse the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and Analytics team and actively seeks to optimise and improve based on findings.
· Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keeps a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
· Oversees the running of any loyalty programmes.
· Liaises with Director of Customer Engagement and Country Managers regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned.
· Liaise with central operations (VIPs, Telesales, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility.)
· Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments.
· Recruitment and training, works on processes and procedures together with Director of Customer Engagement.
· Supports executives if issues occur.
· Responsible for recruitment of new team members.
· Responsible for management of Goals & Objectives and Performance Reviews.
· Owns the management of work flows and procedures in the team and oversees the implementation of “best practice”.
· Strong background in managing iGaming product and campaigns
· Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
· In-depth understanding of segmentation and CRM
· Good managerial and organisational skills
· Efficient and good at time-management
· Strong communication skills