BettingJobs are working with an established provider of live casino software, they are searching for a Senior Hybrid QA to join their team. Initially the role will mainly be focused on manual testing, some experience of automation testing is desired. The role is based in their Malta office, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a Senior Hybrid Tech QA.
• Adhere to QA processes
• Enforcing quality best practices and commitment to quality and testing
• Contribute to maintaining a productive, collaborative, and relaxed work environment
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structed test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritise, planed and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g., Developers, Product Owners and Business Analysis) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Identify test requirements from the Specifications
• Design test plans and scenarios covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness
• Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process
• Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
• Conducting analysis checks on product specifications
• Responding to requests from internal teams and management
• Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
• Execute manual test campaigns (including replay) and hotfixes tests
• Document software defects, monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects.
• Present test coverage matrix (link test requirements to test case)
• Zendesk investigations
• Support development teams on automation process during preparation
• Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
• Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
• Designing and installing software databases.
• Strong technical skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels
• Experience working with Rest APIs and Socket services
• Ability to build responsive designs with great UI