Company: online sports betting, online casino operator
About the Role:
To ensure our patrons receive the highest quality of digital experience we are looking for a Product Manager. You will be responsible for creating a fully optimized gaming experience for our players.
This includes ensuring that the player can easily onboard, find and place bets on sports, props and live sporting events tailored to the patrons interest. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), this key role helps to deliver the most engaging sports betting and casino experience in the market.
With your time distributed across Discovery (50%), Delivery Team Support (25%) and Go Live Support (25%) your core responsibilities will include:
● Responsibility for the business value and the quality of live products/features/functions and ensuring that they work and are handed over properly.
● Responsibility for admin/management flows in order to maximize operational efficiency.
● Having full eyes on the live product and quick responses to improvements, fixes, content etc.
● Turning general initiatives from executive leadership into actionable product plans.
● Acting as an advocate for customer needs at every step of the development cycle.
● Collaborating with UX and visual designers to transform bold concepts into refined, well-scoped features.
● Drafting project briefs and liaise with technical leadership to gauge feasibility and level of effort.
● Generating and take responsibility for product roadmaps and secure consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines.
● Commanding a high-level mastery of features and systems in your portfolio and explain their capabilities and limitations to non-technical stakeholders.
● Ensuring technical and user documentation is properly maintained and organized.
● Passionate product evangelist who knows their product deeper, broader and in more details than anyone else.
● Always acts and thinks with the voice of the customer in their mind but balanced with business needs and commercial goals.
● High energy and high impact - able to balance 'just getting things done' quickly with longer term strategic thinking.
● Peerless communicator in both written and oral, comfortable when positioned in rooms with all levels of the business.
● A rational thinker, able to remain calm under extreme pressure and trading off value and effort in scoping.
● Highly commercial mindset, capable of setting and measuring performance against business and commercial KPIs and creating and executing plans to beat these goals.
● A growth and experimental mindset, who is relentless to ensure the long term success of their products.
● Takes firm responsibility and accountability to drive results through actions.
● A strong and adaptable leader, who influences and drives the delivery teams to exceed their expectations.
● A natural storyteller, who inspires the room with their tone, vision, knowledge and experience
● A deep thinker able to find solutions with technical leaders to complex problems
● Highly detail orientated with an eye for aesthetics
● 5+ years of technology product management experience.
● 5+ years experience in the sportsbetting industry and/or an extreme passion for everything sports and betting related is preferred