CRM Director – High-growth North America-facing Sports Betting Operator
A high-growth, hugely-ambitious challenger brand in the regulated US & Canadian Sports Betting market is making key appointments to their team and are hiring a CRM Director to drive execution of their customer strategy across the region.
We are searching for an outstanding creative thinker who is passionate about sports and ready to drive success in a great team within the marketing department of a company that is very much on the way up.
• Develop and champion a company-wide approach to CRM that supports multiple brands and markets
• Work closely with brand and product managers to increase campaign ROI through tailor-made nurture programmes aimed at monetising players post the 1st interaction with a campaign
• CRM execution: Lead a team of CRM executives in a multi-channel and multi-vertical environment across multiple markets, handling both our automated player lifecycle program and all ad-hoc communications on a global and local level.
• Supporting Casino and Sports managers in the development of CRM strategies for their markets.
• Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of contact strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenues
• Analyse and interpret the performance of CRM campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimise campaigns
• Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPI’s
• Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, they perform and grow as
• CRM professionals
• Experience in a digital and/or CRM management role, preferably within a gaming/gambling environment
• Can work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of customer segmentation and modelling approaches a plus
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
• High intellectual curiosity, drive, and initiative
• Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis is a plus
• Knowledge of Jira is a plus
• Committed team player who is able to interact with team members at all levels when managing and executing different projects and assignments.
• Experience in customer retention.
• Fully proficient in written and verbal English.