This role can be remote-based anywhere in Europe.
Working within a company that is experiencing continued hypergrowth, the Content Expansion Strategist is an experienced, content marketer who has spent time developing and building world-class content in digital environments. The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic individual who is constantly working to improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business. They have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders: Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Brand Marketing, Content Development and Creative Services.
Manage & Coordinate:
• Oversee and direct a large team of freelance contributors. It is an imperative responsibility of the Content Strategist to train freelance writers on our best SEO content practices;
• Provide constructive and helpful feedback to writers;
• Work in partnership with language consultants to assure the quality and accuracy of content on non-English pages.
• Effectively use all resources at hand to meet tight deadlines;
• Manage invoices and billing for all freelancers tied associated with dedicated brand;
• Devise and manage a calendar of new, recurring content campaigns of varying sizes and frequency, including specific initiative-based campaigns around major events;
• Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions;
• Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations;
• Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors to ensure deadlines are met;
• Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials;
• Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained.
• Use of Google Analytics, SEMrush and other tools to measure health of tracked keywords and new evergreen and editorial content;
• Prepare reports showcasing the completed tasks by your team each week/month:
• Full adoption of JIRA board marking the progress of all major content projects on site;
• 2-3+ years of experience managing content for brands or publishers;
• Undergraduate degree in liberal arts or communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Strong editorial judgment, writing skills and attention to detail;
• Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways;
• Multilingual with strong grasp of English
• Proficient in reading/editing in 2 or more of the following languages: Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
• Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent project management and organizational skills;