Our client, an exciting online casino operator, is seeking the hire of a French-speaking Chief Technical Officer to be based from their international office in Lisbon, Portugal.
● Discovering and implementing new technologies that yield competitive advantage
● Helping departments use technology profitably
● Supervising system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
● Building quality assurance and data protection processes
● Identifying, comparing, select and implementing technology solutions to meet current and future needs
● Leading a team to manage the overall IT operations
● Managing all aspects of Cybersecurity, Coding and Testing in the organization
● Installing and configuring networks and systems and VPN
● Implementing and Supporting Internal tools like Slack, Google Admin
● Controlling/Optimizing IT expenses
● Native level French language skills
● Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
● Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
● Minimum of 5 years experience in information technology and data management.
● In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
● A highly analytical mindset with superb problem-solving skills.
● Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
● Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.