This iGaming company specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. We are now recruiting for an “Senior Content Marketing / copywriter Executive” to join our creative workforce on a full time and permanent basis.
Working within our Content Team, the main purpose of this role is to lead on the development of marketing materials for several leading betting brands across the globe. The right candidate needs to be creative with a strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude that is passionate about digital content. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing communications. You’ll be reporting to the Head OF Content Marketing and working on content for different departments, such as SEO, Marketing and Affiliation.
● Writing – marketing copy (promotions, emails, sms, T&Cs, SEO, press releases, etc.)
● Proofreading/Editing content for our clients’ websites: Product copy, compliance, legal text, etc.
● Sub-editing of all marketing copy
● Cross-checking web content and marketing copy
● Uploading content to website CMS, wordpress, etc.
The Ideal candidate will have:
● English as a first language (essential)
● An understanding of marketing techniques (essential)
● Excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar (essential)
● Good organisational skills (essential)
● A good eye for detail (essential)
● A degree in English, marketing or related field (desirable)
● Experience in the gaming industry (desirable)
● Basic knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver is an advantage.
The Content Team writes and/or localises all the text needed by every department: Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Development, PPC, Affiliation, Games, Compliance and QA. We have an in-house team of editors and translators covering over 14 languages. This is a highly collaborative environment, and most tasks involve many languages, so a team spirit is essential for this role. We regularly engage in grammar debates, we feed on each other’s input and we have lots of shared resources.
Perks of joining the Content Team include:
- Pizza Friday once a month
- Drinks Friday once a month
- Gaming competitions with prizes
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities: pub outings, GoKarting, Escape Rooms
- Annual bonus based on performanc