Our client, a growing Dutch iGaming brands, is seeking the hire of an experienced casino professional in a product role.
- Responsible for the casino product portfolio (lobby) and organization of the game offering on the website
- Responsibility for testing and putting new games live in collaboration with our platform provider
- Daily monitoring of player behavior and product results to ensure players are correctly tagged based on their behavior
- In close collaboration with marketing and CRM, create and direct the planning of supplier events to be published, pushed and promoted
- Collaborate with the marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaign calendar for the casino customers in the Dutch market
- Responsibility for ensuring that the site is always up-to-date and maintained for casino functionalities and game offerings.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of casino products
- Work closely with product and operations teams to ensure site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Evaluate and improve new functionality and features in the casino product.
- Training colleagues about the casino products and the contact person for casino related questions.
- Regular analysis of competitors' activities related to product development, promotions and positioning
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the online gambling world
- A passion for casino product to provide the best gambling experience on the market
- Good knowledge of the online gaming market, product range and local game preferences in the Dutch market
- Highly motivated with the ability to self-manage and steer to consistently achieve challenging goals within a rapidly changing industry and dynamic organization
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively in different teams
- A very strong analytical ability and sharp on the details
- Experience in influencing and advising senior management and improving online products and services
- Ability to take responsibility, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to engage with potential game suppliers and understand what offering will drive the Dutch market