Our client, a growing Dutch betting brand, is seeking the hire of an accomplished Sportsbook Manager.
- Daily monitoring of player behavior to ensure players are correctly tagged based on their behavior
- Responsible for optimizing and applying risk management policy in coordination with our Sportsbook supplier. This includes assessing and optimizing the competitiveness of our odds.
- Create and direct the planning of events to be published, pushed and promoted in close collaboration with marketing and CRM
- Close collaboration with marketing and CRM with suggestions and recommendations on the most interesting product releases for Sportsbook.
- Collaborate with the marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaign calendar for the sports customers in the Dutch market
- Responsibility for ensuring that the site is always up-to-date and maintained on sportsbook features and betting.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of markets and the sportsbook product
- Work closely with product and operations teams to ensure site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Evaluate and improve new functionality and features in the sportsbook product.
- Training of colleagues regarding the sportsbook product and the contact person for sportsbook related questions.
- Regular analysis of competitors' activities related to product development, promotions and positioning
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the online sports betting world
- A passion for sports and driven to provide the best gambling experience on the market
- Good knowledge of the online gaming market, of sports and in particular European football and Dutch market preferences
- Highly motivated with the ability to self-manage and steer to consistently achieve challenging goals within a rapidly changing industry and dynamic organization
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively in different teams
- A very strong analytical ability and sharp on the details
- Experience in influencing and advising senior management and improving online products and services
- Ability to take responsibility, perform under pressure and meet deadlines