Betting Jobs are working with an exciting new online gaming company based in a nice and spacious office in Amsterdam. With their innovative sports betting and casino games and excellent services, they offer the best and most reliable online gaming experience and are focused on conquering the Dutch market.
They are looking for driven Customer Care executives to support their fast growing team. Does your heart race for helping our online players by solving complex issues in a pleasant and empathetic manner? Do you enjoy being the eyes and ears of the brand and provide key input to realizing an even better website experience and services? Then this is THE time to go ALL-IN and join them.
Per October 2021, the Netherlands will have a regulated gambling market, which will include our product and services. As a Customer Care executive you will work in a new, strong team and act as the first point of contact for our online players via email, telephone and live chat channels. The team works during various shifts that could be done both from home and the office. By being a good listener on a solid basis of empathy, you will get to the bottom of the problems and help our players by solving them, provide relevant and spot on information and guide players in playing safely and responsibly. You also get the chance to show your talents by getting involved in projects that contribute to an optimal gaming experience for our online visitor.
● Delivering first-class customer care via email, live chat and telephone to our highly demanding customer base
● Take responsibility for solving day-to-day issues in systems, sites, hardware, procedures, campaigns and products - and escalating appropriately where needed
● You communicate with, provide feedback and maintain an excellent relationship not only with the player, but also with your direct colleagues by embracing and supporting the brand culture and team spirit
● You work closely and proactively with the other operational teams, such as Fraud Prevention, Responsible Gaming, Marketing and CRM to stay informed about our product range
● You will be actively involved in providing input for and implementing improvements to our Customer Care activities, policies and procedures
● Assisting your Customer Care manager with various customer support and responsible gaming tasks and projects
● Take responsibility to consistently meet your quality and quantity KPIs
● You get a deep understanding of our campaigns, promotions and product offerings, including specific features for Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook
● You will have the opportunity to learn and grow at an accelerated pace within a rapidly developing company
● Working within a dynamic organization, reflected in the balance between hands-on operations and strategic development to support rapid growth and high quality standards
What is expected:
● You are passionate about providing the very best customer care service and have a can-do mentality to help continuously improve the customer experience at Circus.nl
● You show a high level of empathy and a caring approach to deliver first-class customer care services
● You are reliable and, in addition to a great sense of responsibility, you have an excellent eye for details
● You are able to quickly and conveniently work in multiple software systems at the same time in order to quickly understand and solve customer problems.
● You have a strong interest in e-gaming, sports or casino and are willing to learn and improve
● You are highly motivated and have a flexible attitude towards changing working hours and therefore a willingness to work flexible shift schedules
● Fluent (native) oral, written and interpersonal Dutch language skills
● Excellent team player with the ability to achieve challenging goals
● You have at least 1+ years of experience in customer service operations in an online environment, preferably the online gaming world
● Knowledge of the online gaming market, products and sports or casino is a big plus
● Relevant academic degree or qualification
What we can offer:
● Collaborate with a highly experienced professional team within a fast developing start-up environment and industry
● Flexible work dynamics
● A fantastic new office
● 24 vacation days
● A competitive salary
● A fun, ambitious and relaxed working environment with a flat hierarchy.
● With us you are not just a number. Our slogan “Anything can happen” can be felt throughout our organisation.