Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Lead Product Analyst for a leading operator based in Malta. As Lead Product Analyst you will be the analytical partner for internal stakeholders, promoting data driven decision making. You will work within a fast-moving environment, in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, providing proactive insights to enable the business to grow and optimise.
• Work with the SB product teams to contribute to Product strategy and planning by providing insight-driven recommendations that would support the work of these teams.
• Be an analytical partner for the Product Development team in their daily work, promoting data-driven decision making around all player activities and supporting their product strategy in a best way to improve performance.
• Develop clear and actionable product insights, driven by advanced segmentation and increased personalisation to lead product optimisation efforts across multiple brands and markets.rs
• Clearly understanding the stakeholder’s perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner.
• Using the best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
• Programming languages (R desirable, but not a must).
• Clearly summarising data and analysis in a simple and concise format.
• Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
• Sportsbook experience and product knowledge is a must.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience working with KNIME Analytics Platform
• Experience of working in the iGaming industry
• Knowledge of programming languages like R or Python