Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Senior Business Analyst for a leading operator based in Malta. The Senior Business Insight Analyst is a pivotal role within the company. Helping guide and support decision making across all our markets, brands and teams.
The person in this role will need to be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritise their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. Passionate about data they will drive change and action through science rather than hunch.
markets and brands.
• Ensure key stakeholders are supported with business information, insights, and recommendations to optimise business decisions.
• Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
• Support the market’s Head of Marketing, Managing Director, Head of Products and other stakeholders within the Commercial teams with weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis
• Financial Analytics – update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
• Holistic overview and enhancements – take the lead in analysing the current market strategy across the entire customer journey with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not
• Manage the backlog of requests for analysis from the various stakeholders with weekly prioritisation meetings. If development is required, input into the tech roadmap via the product owner
• Understand the BI needs of the market and the organisation and provide verbal and written analysis / commentary to drive business decisions
• Collaborate with various stakeholders outside the Commercial area – Business Intelligence, CRM and Marketing
• Ownership of mission critical reports, which includes maintaining and building new reports.
• Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI IT and other relevant departments across the organization.
• Drive the data agenda by identifying issues and working with relevant teams to resolve.
• Drive up the story standard of analysis within the company through joining data from disparate areas and telling
• Defining both short-term and long-term strategic plans within the business analytics remits.
• Ensuring business solutions are aligned with strategy, business goals and customer needs.
• Driving a step change in use of data / information in decision making
• Setting up new frameworks and processes as required to deliver strategic plans
• Provide coaching and training on new business analysts.
• Strong Excel and SQL skills
• iGaming business knowledge
• Qliksense, PowerBI or similar data analytics platform knowledge
• Knime and Google Analytics knowledge of benefit but not a must
• Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
• Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
• A storyteller that influences decision making. Presents data in a meaningful way – understands the audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
• Takes ownership and recognises when to move forward or change processes / behaviours
• Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
• Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
• Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data and not general opinion or hunches!
• Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things